Your privacy is of paramount importance to us. For a Melange client/customer, we are committed to the protection of your privacy.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.melangegift.org
Our leading interest is to gain and reciprocate your trust & faith.
- We protect your personal information and not divulge it with any third party.
- We limit the use of your information to the extent that we reasonably require only to deliver our products, services and other opportunities, and to run our business.
- We permit only authorised employees, who are trained in proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information.
- You can also ask us, in writing, to remove your name from marketing lists, if you want so
- Whenever we collaborate with other organisations to provide support services, we require them to conform to our privacy standards.
- We try to keep your files complete, up to date, and accurate. We continuously assess ourselves to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected by all means. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our promise.
How we use your information
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used to fulfill your orders, for billing purposes, and to contact you if need arises or when we have trouble processing an order. We shall use your information to provide you with quick and convenient access, information about products & services and of new items of interest.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via contact form, email or other direct contacts from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We permit only authorised employees, who are trained in proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.